Regimen + Goals

My Hair Regimen: I moisturize and/or oil my hair daily. As needed (usually weekly) I cleanse my hair and scalp with a moisturizing shampoo (or a clarifying one if there's build up). I do a moisturizing OR protein treatment with every shampoo. I stretch my relaxers 3-4 months.

My go-to protective/low manipulation styles: buns, braid-outs and halfwigs. In 2012 I want to start experimenting with more heat-free styles. I air dry most of the time and flat iron for length checks only.

I'm currently midback length (MBL) and actively working towards reaching waist length by my graduation in mid-2012.

Sunday 29 May 2011

What's in my Spray Bottle?

Moisturizing spritz applied to cornrows daily. I don't measure just go with the flow

In addition to filtered water, the spritz contains...
  • Live Clean Fresh Water Moisturizing Intensive Leave-In Conditioner. The ingredients contain many natural extracts, vitamins A & E, castor oil among other things. It does not contain silicones, petroleum, sulfates, parabens etc; and it has a fresh clean scent

  • Aloe Vera Juice: Whole leaf AV naturally provides muccopolysaccharides (the same thing found in the growth aids Surge Plus 14 and Mega Tek). AV also helps restore the pH balance 

  • Jojoba Oil: This natural oil is considered by many to be the most compatible due to its similarity to the scalp’s sebum and its ability to work with all hair types. It also contains vitamin E and has antibacterial and antioxidant properties as well. (http://www.jojobaoilforhair.com/)

4 comments:

  1. Sounds great! I remember using a spritz with AVJ, Rosewater and glycerin and it was SO moisturizing...I haven't used it for a couple of years though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you use Aloe Vera from the plant or do you buy aloe vera juice like the kind you drink? What kind of aloe vera do you use?
    Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use My Lead System Pro and they have over 20 pre-made campaigns
    already created. Remember, blogging is basically
    a public endeavor; better know how to deal with the public ahead of time.
    The personal blog is an ongoing diary by an individual is the most common blog.



    My web blog ... blog writing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for writingg this

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...