1) Clarified with Quantum Clarifying Shampoo (lathered twice).
2) Deep conditioned for 20 mins with heat. This time I used two sample packs of KeraCare Intensive Restorative Masque that I got from my local BSS. First impression: it has pretty great slip for a strengthening treatment. I would purchase the full size if the price is right. Nice scent too. It is very thin but still creamy if that makes sense -- like cake batter. It very quickly absorbed into my hair, and even after rinsing my hair was very shiny. Little to no hair in the comb after detangling.
3) Moisturized wet hair with Keracare Conditioning Creme Hairdress and went under the dryer (First impression: great shine. It doesn't smell good but doesn't smell bad either. Not very moisturizing but it left my hair pretty soft when used after the Masque. It does leave hair light and not weighed down at all. Did I mention the shine? I think this product would be used best on flat ironed or rollerset hair as a moisturizer because a little goes a long way and it doesn't weigh down the hair or drench it in moisture. I don't know yet if I would purchase the full size).
|If you know how to make a bun that doesn't give this crazy ponytail line...please let me know :)|
* This wash I decided to skip my usual leave-in (Aphogee Green Tea Restructurizer)
4) This morning I applied more Keracare Creme Conditioning Hairdress. This stuff works better on dry hair. Today just wearing my hair in a bun