Regimen + Goals

My Hair Regimen: I moisturize and/or oil my hair daily. As needed (usually weekly) I cleanse my hair and scalp with a moisturizing shampoo (or a clarifying one if there's build up). I do a moisturizing OR protein treatment with every shampoo. I stretch my relaxers 3-4 months.

My go-to protective/low manipulation styles: buns, braid-outs and halfwigs. In 2012 I want to start experimenting with more heat-free styles. I air dry most of the time and flat iron for length checks only.

I'm currently midback length (MBL) and actively working towards reaching waist length by my graduation in mid-2012.

Saturday 21 January 2012

Inspiration



I found this video on YouTube and had to share! She is still on a hair journey to get rid of the V. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. I saw this vid a little while ago; her hair is AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting. I like how she's committed to enjoying her hair. What's the point in growing it long if we can't enjoy it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey, all the best. i love the last part of the pvideo. you should check out ms.kibibi too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowza! This really does show that hair can grow...! A-mazing!!

    P.s Ally tagged u in a post!

    http://www.loveyourtresses.com/2012/01/haircare-aint-easy-hair-blogger.html

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love you blog,
    Take a look at my blog,
    I hope you'll like it
    http://rosemode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent read, I just passed this onto a colleague who was doing a little research on that. And he actually bought me lunch because I found it for him smile So let me rephrase that.
    healthy hair
    pixie haircuts
    precision Haircuts
    hair extensions
    eyelash extensions

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...