1. I'm Canadian (Toronto).
2. I failed math in grade 2. Which is funny because now I'm studying Finance in university.
3. I'm a really quiet person. I guess you could say I'm an introvert? On a Friday night I'd much rather read, surf the net, and deep condition my hair rather than go out and party. But I'm really outgoing and talkative with my friends, co-workers and classmates.
4. I like when people doubt me. This is because it motivates me to work harder or find creative solutions. My life has been a series of people thinking I can't do something, and me proving them wrong (not out of revenge, but for my own satisfaction).
5. I'm addicted to chocolate. I love food in general but something about chocolate does something to me
6. I like winter better than summer. My friends think I'm crazy for this but I love to bundle up, and not to mention all the events that are in the winter (Christmas, new years, my birthday etc etc).
7. I love writing to-do lists. I have an agenda where I write my plans for the day and the major things I want to get accomplished. I guess it's because I'm a student, but I seriously think I will continue to be an avid "planner" even when I'm done school. You know what they say..."if you fail to plan you plan to fail"
If you're reading this, you've been TAGGED!