Regimen + Goals

My Hair Regimen: I moisturize and/or oil my hair daily. As needed (usually weekly) I cleanse my hair and scalp with a moisturizing shampoo (or a clarifying one if there's build up). I do a moisturizing OR protein treatment with every shampoo. I stretch my relaxers 3-4 months.

My go-to protective/low manipulation styles: buns, braid-outs and halfwigs. In 2012 I want to start experimenting with more heat-free styles. I air dry most of the time and flat iron for length checks only.

I'm currently midback length (MBL) and actively working towards reaching waist length by my graduation in mid-2012.

Thursday 12 May 2011

Wash Day

  1. Pre-pooed overnight with Amla Oil (my first time using this so can't review yet..but I like it so far)
  2. Shampooed with HE CMH
  3. Protein treatment with Joico K-pak
  4. CHI Keratin Mist and CHI Silk Infusion for leave-ins.
  5. Satin scarf to air dry halfway then will blow dry the rest

I plan on flat ironing my hair tomorrow that's why I decided to use a sulfate shampoo rather than a  sulfate-free one. So until then I will braid it and keep it tucked under a halfwig for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...