|Braidout bun w/ braided bang|
- Every time I visit a store, I always go into the hair care isle. Regardless of whether I need anything or not, its like my body just gravitates there
- I'm guilty of buying conditioner when I have multiple bottles at home already
- I store (or hoard, same thing?) my favorite products in my room
|This is only part of it. Yikes!|
- When on the subway I make up wish lists and regimens
- I always read ingredients and if it has stuff my hair likes, that's just another reason to buy it
- Once I chose to stay home and treat my hair rather than go to the club with friends! and I was just as happy.
- Multiple people have told me I can open a BSS or hair salon with all the products I have
- I already have my staples but occasionally consider buying a product if it's raved enough
There are three types of product junkies:
(1) those who just like to try new things
(2) those who are looking for a miracle product and go broke in the process
(3) those who are so entirely lost they buy anything mentioned
I am product junkie type (1) and to be honest I don't think being a (1) is a super terrible thing. It keeps the healthy hair journey interesting, ya know? But types (2) and (3) should re-evaluate their motives, do their research, and step away from the credit card, lol. Anyway, you've seen my stash, now watch it shrink :) One of my main goals for this year is to reduce my products down to the bare minimum so I'll update it every now and then on my progress.