Yay another tag!! I was tagged by Aireen over at http://heartmau.blogspot.com/
1. What's a nickname only your family calls you? Al
2. What's a weird habit of yours? I crack my fingers and toes several times a day
3. Do you have any weird phobias? nope just spiders
4. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast and belt out when you're alone? Anything by Vybz Kartel lol
5. Biggest pet peeve? When people cough without covering their mouth. Especially in flu season. Really??
6. Any nervous habits? I bite my nails and cuticles off when I'm nervous. I also sigh really loudly (got it from my dad)
7. What side of the bed do you sleep on? My bed is small so I sleep right in the middle lol but I tend to gravitate to the left (towards the closest wall)
8. First stuffed animal? a pink elephant
9. What drink do you always order at Starbucks? I'm not really a Sbux fan but passion tea lemonade was the drink of the summer :)
10. What's the beauty rule that you preach but never ACTUALLY practice? To sleep early. I'm always staying up late for no reason but I always tell my little sister to get her beauty sleep.
11. Which way do you face in the shower? I usually have my back towards the shower head because I'm washing my hair lol
12. Do you have any weird body skills? Not really...I can crack my wrists and thumb in weird places
13. Favourite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love anyway? Chinese food...cookie dough ice cream...cheesecake...I could go on
14. Phrase or exclamation you ALWAYS say? "oh please"
15. Time to sleep what are you ACTUALLY wearing? a cotton t-shirt (must be cotton) and loose comfy pants. I don't remember the last time I actually wore legit pajamas lol
16. What's something you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot? I used to wear my hair in a straight-back low ponytail ALL throughout elementary school and part of high school. Not a good look because my hair was sooo damaged. It wasn't even protective styling because my ends were rubbing up against my shoulders all the time. I probably would have been better off with a high bun and side part. Also I used to wear men's shoes (Air Force Ones) in high school...lol! Now I'll stick to my heels and flats and my man can rock his kicks :)