Regimen + Goals

My Hair Regimen: I moisturize and/or oil my hair daily. As needed (usually weekly) I cleanse my hair and scalp with a moisturizing shampoo (or a clarifying one if there's build up). I do a moisturizing OR protein treatment with every shampoo. I stretch my relaxers 3-4 months.

My go-to protective/low manipulation styles: buns, braid-outs and halfwigs. In 2012 I want to start experimenting with more heat-free styles. I air dry most of the time and flat iron for length checks only.

I'm currently midback length (MBL) and actively working towards reaching waist length by my graduation in mid-2012.

Saturday 10 September 2011

Weekend hair plans

Here are a few random pics:
Work bun

I flat ironed at the end of August. Sorry for black on black but you can see the silkiness of my hair in this pic. I applied a little DAX Light Pomade before flat ironing. I still am loving and using this stuff. My hair also had some CHI SIlk Infusion in it. Those are the only 2 products I used after my hair was dry.

Crappy pic but you can kinda see how long my hair is after I trimmed it a little while ago

I don't think I've so much as moisturized and sealed my hair since Monday. It's been a pretty hectic week back to school and I've decided to wig for convenience. Well my hair is still feeling great and today I'm looking forward to pampering it:

Pre-poo with Queen Helene Cholesterol + Honey
Shampoo (Dove Intensive Repair Shampoo)
DC with heat (Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner)
Apply leave-in (Aphogee Provitamin Leave-in - trying this for the first time. Lets see if my hair likes it)
Air Dry w/ scarf method

What are your weekend hair plans??

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...