I couldn't take the itchies anymore so I went ahead and washed and conditioned my hair today. here's what I did:
- Applied Amla Oil to my hair and detangled
- Shampooed with diluted sulfate shampoo (1 part shampoo to 2 parts water)
- Conditioned with Aphogee 2 Minute
- Rinsed, and applied my leave-in (Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin)
- Air dried with a scarf until my edges were dry, then blow dried
I'm currently 9 weeks post and hair is starting to get tangled more, and harder to work with. I have a good inch of new growth so I'm glad about that.
Plans: I'm planning to wear my hair straight this week. I haven't flat ironed since August 22 so I'm looking forward to using heat finally.
Due to the new growth and excessive shedding, it may be time to relax soon.