School is starting back up again in about 2 weeks. I already know from now that my hair will take a back seat to everything else. So here is my bare minimum regimen for the fall semester:
1) Prepoo and baggy before washing (optional)
2) Shampoo with a sulfate shampoo
3) Protein treatment or deep condition with every shampoo
4) Apply leave-in conditioner
5) If doing an air dried style (braidout, twistout, bantu knots etc), then moisturize and seal. If using a hot tool to style, then only use heat protectant and/or CHI SIlk Infusion.
Nightly (maintenance depends on hairstyle):
Straight: apply serum, wrap, scarf overnight.
Curls: no product. Do pin curls and wear scarf overnight
Air dried style (braidout, twistout, bantu knots etc): Moisturize and seal, re-braid, and scarf overnight.
As Needed (maybe weekly, maybe never...depends on how my hair feels and what I have time for): Co-washing, Porosity Control, clarifying, black color rinses, trims.