1) Top three things you love about your hair
- The versitility!!!
- The natural brownish color
- It's finally healthy (barely any splits or breakage)
- My hair LOVES oil, protein, and silicones. It also doesn't mind products with petroleum or mineral oil.
- DONT BE A PRODUCT JUNKIE!!!
- Find what works for you, and stick to it. Following someone else's regimen is a good starting point but make sure to tweak it to fit your hair. Once you find when your hair likes, stick to it and actually carry out what you claim to be your regimen.
- reach waist length
- reduce my stash down to the bare minimum
- Help and/or inspire at least ONE other person (on the internet or in real life) to take better care of their hair
4) Top Three things/Products you love:
- CHI Silk Infusion
- Aphogee 2 Minute Reconstructor
- Satin scarf for air drying and protecting hair overnight is an absolute MUST
5) Top three Hair inspirations (youtube or otherwise)
- WAYYY too many to name...I don't want to name anyone because I will definitely forget someone or I will want to change my list right after I post this lol...*cheese alert* Pretty much everyone who is publicly on a hair journey is my inspiration. Especially those who are relaxed and a similar length as my hair.