Here's what I did:
1. Shampooed with CON Argan Oil Shampoo
2. Deep conditioned w/ Queen Helene Cholesterol for 45 mins (shower cap)
3. Lightly oiled and massaged scalp
4. Leave-in: CHI Keratin Mist
5. Moisturizer: Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme
6. Now air drying w/ a satin scarf
- While applying the QH Cholesterol I noticed something strange. It was getting really creamy and foamy so I double checked the ingredients and to my surprise this product contains SLS as the 5th ingredient. I have no idea why a conditioner would contain a sulfate. But I don't mind because the product is very thick so if a little SLS can help it rinse clean, I'm all for it.
- CHI Keratin Mist is running low. Going back to Aphogee Green Tea and Keratin Reconstructurizer when it's completely finished.
- Miss Jessie's Baby Buttercreme is some good stuff. I can't get enough of the scent. Nice consistency and very moisturizing at first but it does kind of dry with "hold" which as a relaxed head I don't want. Maybe it'll be good for braid-outs. I have the sample right now so when it's done I'll see if I wanna get the regular size or go with something cheaper with better ingredients.