3. Drink 3 bottles of water daily. This works out to about 6 glasses. I don't care how I do it (chug at night or sip throughout the day) this NEEDS to be done! I'll say I won on this one. I definitely upped my water and fruit/veggie intake this month.
4. Use up *FIVE* products in stash Let see..I finished CHI Keratin Mist, a conditioner, a shampoo. That's alright I guess. I can't remember if I finished anything else. Next time I'll have to make a note of things I finished as I go along. OH! I gave my Lustrasilk mango and shea cholesterol and Cathy Howse UBH Deep Conditioner (good products, just my hair hated them) to my sister. Guess that counts?
JULY/AUGUST 2011 HAIR GOALS (aka plans for the rest of summer 2011)1. Reach midback length.
2. Use up ALL "extra" products in my stash. This means streamlining it down to 15 staples or less. I don't want to claim no-buy because it's not realistic for me lol! So for now I'll just be heavy-handed and get creative to use unloved products faster.
3. Relax in August. No sooner! (this will be tough)
4. Limited heat (minus my bangs). Flat iron once a month max, if that. Blow dryer is okay to use on cool.