Regimen + Goals

My Hair Regimen: I moisturize and/or oil my hair daily. As needed (usually weekly) I cleanse my hair and scalp with a moisturizing shampoo (or a clarifying one if there's build up). I do a moisturizing OR protein treatment with every shampoo. I stretch my relaxers 3-4 months.

My go-to protective/low manipulation styles: buns, braid-outs and halfwigs. In 2012 I want to start experimenting with more heat-free styles. I air dry most of the time and flat iron for length checks only.

I'm currently midback length (MBL) and actively working towards reaching waist length by my graduation in mid-2012.

Wednesday 8 June 2011

Don't touch my products!!

Am I the only one who's slightly possessive over their hair stuff?? Yesterday I came home and I noticed someone was definitely in my room. Products re-arranged tufts of hair in my wide tooth comb gave it away. Well I did a quick mental check and I realized my beloved CHI Silk Infusion was missing!!! It's fine if my sister uses some, but it's a different story when she decides to hide the entire bottle.  Am I over-reacting?? How do you feel when people touch your hair stuff?

4 comments:

  1. I live alone so thank God I don't have to worry about that... but even when I lived with my mom she would always ask before using any of my hair stuff cause she knows how I am lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom has her own hair care stuff, so she doesn't too much mess with mine. But I would be a little upset if she used some without asking. Especially my coconut oil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually my husband dipping into my stash...he loves him some JBCO!!

    www.mylonghairjourney.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of my pet peeves is someone moving my hair products. I hate it! Never mind using up a product and not replacing it... that drives me nuts.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...